Thanks Rob and Chris.

I just was wondering if anything had changed.

My reasoning, for good or bad, for putting all these sessions on a
single controller was to try to containerize them. These sessions all
start with a C or an S, followed by six digits. We have a bunch of
others like this. This big bunch is for the people who are working
diligently to scrap the system, at a higher level. My concern was to
not have a controller too full and to also be able to identify them
if/when we have issues with the LUD again. They have a signboard with
a countdown on it. Less than 80 days. Life changes, I know. But,
this is just sad to bust a hump to hurry out of an effective system -
and potentially jobs lost.

John McKee

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Chris Bipes