To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Don Cavaiani
Date: 08/08/2012 08:40PM
Subject: Re: Too anxious to wait for IBM

Pete,

I have no idea - about the backplane.  I do not care if it has a tape drive, as
I don't need it.  However, I am truly pleased that you are taking the time to
ask me these questions, - as I need to address every situation going forward.
Where I worked in all the OFFICIAL IIBM i companies before, I could NOT forget
to address even one of these questions.  Thank you for these reminders, as I am
no longer so closely connected, and how uickly one can FORGET!!

Don Cavaiani