Used your first statement to determine a few tables to reorg.
SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA SYS_TNAME GIGABYTES_DELETED
RON CKTIMEFL 173.2886
ERPLXF SIL 55.8275
NSSME64 SMDTABUF 54.4657
GDITOLF NCL 40.6482
QUSRBRM QA1AOD 36.4532
GDITOLF ESH 36.0438
QMGTC QAYIVDTA 35.3065
GDIDIVF BBL 33.2606
GDITOLF FLT 32.8862
EDI4XXDTA EWMPSSPF 26.7453
DTIRCSF @DO 26.5066
GDIDIVF HPO 24.2385
GDITOLF SIL 23.8295
CRAIGSWORK BBLTST 20.9100
ROUTINES BKPLOG 20.2220
GDIDIVF SIH 19.9672
GDIDIVF XSN 19.7323
ERPLXF DCW 18.1747
GDITOLF XSN 17.6782
Very few of these were currently in use. Of course, the second one in the
list was. Many of these are in developers work libraries - including the
one at the top of the list. Some on the list hadn't been updated in 4 or
more years.

After some cleanup I have it down to this:
SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA SYS_TNAME GIGABYTES_DELETED
ERPLXF SIL 55.7335
ERPLXF DCW 18.1747
ERPLXF LLCW 13.4864
ERPLXF LCHW 11.9266
ERPLXF GWF 10.8260
NSSME64 SBUFF 9.0054
ERPLXF ESP 5.9341
MIMIX LVMSGLOGP 4.6297
QUSRBRM QA1ALG 4.1650
EDI4XXDTA EWKWDFPF 4.0979
ERPLXF RSC 3.1263
GDILOGF AWS1 3.1235
ERPLXF DNI 2.7395
ERPLXF APH 2.7143
MIMIX OM2100P 1.8126
ERPLXF KMT 1.7730
ERPLXF KSR 1.7266
ERPLXF KFP 1.6655
ERPLXF ZQL 1.5121
I still say there has to be something wrong with that formula as DSPOBJD
says for ERPLXF/SIL:
Storage information:
Size . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 1613025280
Offline size . . . . . . . . . . . . : 1612972032
If there's only 1.6GB used by the file, how can there be 55GB in deleted
space?

When using syspartitionstat, perhaps adding date last updated might be of
use. Since it runs so long (really long, really really long; like I just
left my laptop run it last night instead of taking it home) you may want
to get it the first time.
I have some with lots of deleted rows, haven't been updated in years, but
are currently locked by applications.