What does your DSPJRN command look like?

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM, mperalta <mperalta8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi i need some help, abaut journals receiver, in these journal entrie the sequence 25400 brings to 25402 sequence, where is the sequence 25401?, i dont see these before, normaly damage ALL the journal object, delete ALL the journal object or lost the chain continous, but in these case i lost (¿?) a sequence, and BRINGS to another sequence, whitout warnings, any idea? the object is an IFS object, is part of a CGI, HTTP WEB application. thanks and REGARDS

Display Journal Entries

Journal . . . . . . : JRNIFS Library . . . . . . : JRNLIB
Largest sequence number on this screen . . . . . . : 00000000000000025403
Type options, press Enter.
5=Display entire entry

Opt Sequence Code Type Object Library Job Time
25391 B FS /www/zen > BKPDIARIO 6:06:28
25392 B FS /www/zen > BKPDIARIO 6:06:28
25393 B FS /www/zen > BKPDIARIO 6:06:28
25394 C BC CGIDEV2 0:00:01