Add a "timestamp" field with default. There you will know when the row was added.

Vernon Hamberg wrote:

I think you should be a plumber!

Couldn't resist - there's nothing that records the last records in SQL. The closest thing might be to have an identity column, then do a table expression to find it's largest value, then do a comparison that is something like IDENTCOL > max(IDENTCOL) - 1000

Even this might not be effective, although I'm not sure what would prevent it.

In PFs, RRNs are not reliable either, if RESUEDLT is in play.

Now where is that new flush valve?

HTH
Vern