If you created a connection, even just once, then the routing is most
likely fine since a successful connection indicates that the route was
traversed in both directions.

Have you checked the system values related to devices? See
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzakz/rzakzdevicesoverview.htmwith
attention on QAUTOCFG and QAUTOVRT.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:14 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx