when I do that, the document itself "transforms" to portrait, meaning
all the text and boxes get re-arranged...

On 7/25/2012 3:06 PM, Booth Martin wrote:
Ah!!! Sounds like progress to me! :) At least now you have a bunch of
things to look at and a whole bunch more permutations to try.

I wonder if the next step, if its possible, is to see about changing the
orientation of the overlay to portrait too, and see what happens then?