From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Mathew
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:33 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Password Security

Hi All,

Below things I can able to perform except the 3rd and 4th and 5th point.

 1) Increase Minimum password lenght to 8 chars and introduce alphanumerical complexity.
QPWDMINLEN *SEC Minimum password length
QPWDRQDDGT *SEC Require digit in password
2) Increase password history to 12 previous passwords.
QPWDRQDDIF *SEC Duplicate password control
3) Prevent users setting password to username
4) Prevent system and user profiles from logging onto multiple workstations at the same time profiles with interactive QRY.
QLMTDEVSSN (regarding 4th point how many session we can limit with QLMTDEVSSN.)

5) Password must be reset with 3 months.

Please Can one help or guide me

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
John