Dear friends;

Thank you very much all for your kind recommendations which are so helpful.

Kindest Regards,
Ozgur

2012/7/17 PaultinNZ <paultormey@xxxxxxxxx>

Maybe a good place to start (nothing to do with JDE) is the following:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Frzaij%2Frzaijinscnsd.htm

Paul Tormey

On 17 July 2012 14:42, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The problem is there are numerous ways to email from the i. Some
applications require some standard IBM i commands. Some require some
JavaMail setup. Some require the purchase of other products. You can
use
what comes with the i or pick and choose a different solution. They all
configure differently when it comes to the endgame of what you want to
accomplish. I do not know what method JD Edwards uses therefore I can't
say what to do. I hope this explains it.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738