In this case it's a building permit #. So having a year makes sense.
--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sigh...Sometimes I wonder at all the workarounds we have to do just to
satisfy some of those "obscure business requirement"(s) . If nothing else,
they make us think a little bit more (I agree, a sequence number would be a
LOT easier)

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez