From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:52 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL0180 on SQL insert

Thomas,

I'm curious, Did you try to change your %DATE statements? something like:

Date_ISO = %DATE('2012-07-10':*ISO) ;
Date_USA = %DATE('07/10/2012':*USA) ;
Date_MDY = %DATE('07/10/12' :*MDY) ;
Time_USA = %TIME('11:30 AM' :*USA) ; I just wrote a small program
which what I believe was your original case and could not reproduce the
error. The code for the test program can be found here:

http://code.midrange.com/d7d2224dcb.html

In this case, the compiler (V5R3) generates:
D SQL_00014 129 138D DATFMT(*ISO)
DATE_ISO
D SQL_00015 139 148D DATFMT(*ISO)
DATE_USA
D SQL_00016 149 158D DATFMT(*ISO)
DATE_MDY
D SQL_00017 159 166T TIMFMT(*ISO)
TIME_USA

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert ? eServer i5 iSeries