Jerry,

In my experience it has always been this way. It's not really a significant issue because even though input inhibited is not displayed the job is in fact running and the only typing you do will be queued to that session. This happens a lot to me especially since most firewalls will disconnect the HMC connection after a period of inactivity since it doesn't do keepalives like TN5250 does.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis.