Interesting...

we are 7.1, and our QSYSOPR profile
shows a save date of when we saved the profile off our previous box.
We perform SAVSECDTA weekly.

On 6/13/2012 8:22 AM, John McKee wrote:
Some time back, a switch was made to use Go SAVE 21 on the v5r4
system. This morning, I received an email about an issue with
QSYSOPR.

Profile is marked as enabled, yet message displayed when operator
tries to connect to ISCONSOLE is "The user id QSYSOPR is disabled".

DSPOBJD shows object QSYSOPR *USRPRF was changed this morning at
04:05:52.. But, Save/Restore shows last save date/time of 8/13/06
00:25:31.

Guess I have two questions:

1) I thought a SAVE 21 saved everything. Does that function not
update the saved date/time for the user profile?

2) What is ISCONSOLE? I don't see anything by that name.

v5r4 way behind on PTFs.

John McKee