Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mike Wills
Gesendet: Wednesday, 23. May 2012 15:58
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: DATE in MODULES type *SRVPGM not found.

I did it this way because I already had the conversion written, I just
needed to add the UDF. Though that isn't working.
--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why not just use iDate available at www.think400.dk/downloads.htm for
free?

It supports all kinds of dates and is implemented using a service program.
At minimum it would give you a example of how to write a UDF function.