Perhaps this is a personnel / personality issue? I think the best avenue would be to speak to someone at a similar high level who has the knowledge.Get that person to explain the nuances of the CPU% to his/her 'equal' - might work for the right person.If they do not believe you, perhaps a different person could help. > From: tgarvey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: best way to limit a job
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:15:06 -0500

The person complaining is a high level person who someone misguidedly showed
how to do a 'wrkactjob' and worse still, position the cursor over the CPU%
column and press F16 to resequence. Education has not helped. I've tried
all kinds of analogies to no avail. The job taking the most CPU must be
misbehaving and consuming all his resources.

Thanks for all the advice to all responders.