These can be run via QShell, and are alternatives (you only need one of them, not all of them)

With JAR:
jar -t httpapi.zip

With AJAR:
ajar -l httpapi.zip

With Info-Zip:
unzip -l httpapi.zip

With 7-Zip
7z l httpapi.zip

The last two (InfoZip/7-Zip) are not included with the system, but can be installed for free in PASE. These last two options run the fastest, by far, on my system. The 'jar' tool runs very, very slowly, on my system (to the point where I find it nearly unusable)

These are run via the QShell interface, and can be run from a program and output to a file if desired. (You could then read the file to read the contents into a program.)

You could also run them with my (open source) UNIXCMD tool to make it easy to read into a program without any need for a temporary file.
http://www.scottklement.com/unixcmd

-SK