Thanks Charles!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suggest explicitly importing the data into excel, instead of
allowing Excel to implicitly import it by clicking on the CSV...

For Excel 2010, click the data tab, and then the "From Text" icon
shown in the "Get External Data" section of the ribbon.

Also check the STRDLM   parm of CPYTOIMPF....the IBM default is
*DBLQUOTE, but perhaps somebody is changing it.  Otherwise Excel is
being really stupid....which wouldn't surprise me :)

Charles