Rob, OK I misread your comments, sorry.

Most of my customers are just now getting over the OEM vendor maintenance issues and therefore are starting to move to V7 (jumping V6) at a good clip. Those that have no plans to upgrade are migrating off the platform, all due to OEM software vendors either dropping support for IBM i (mostly) or they have bought the M$ marketing hype. Some of them are just stuck in a bad economy.

Those that stay at V6 are doing it because OEM vendors are stopping them there, although that list is starting to be really really short.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects