Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Vern Hamberg
Gesendet: Monday, May 14, 2012 22:10
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: AW: User defined SQL function

Hi Birgitta

Good to see you, again, at COMMON.

You say to move the execution to SQE - as if we can just change a
switch. As I recall, the reasons for using CQE are becoming fewer, but
it's not always obvious what to do.

I assume you would have them use Visual Explain to find out just why CQE
was used - then they could try to change how things work. Am I missing
an easy, obvious approach to this?

Regards
Vern