Hi Dave,

net use w: \\as30\Root\ACH /user:DAPARNIN

In that statement is as30 the name of the iseries box or actually the name of the netserver itself?
The reason for asking is that there is a property on the netserver configuration that says:
"Allow i5/OS NetServer access using the system name?"
Specifies whether you can access i5/OS NetServer by using the System i system name. Access using the i5/OS NetServer server name is supported regardless of whether you select this property.
Default value for this property is: No.

Best regards

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxx
M +46 732 369934