Gee, if you were running 6.1 I'd say take a look at this
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=rc030d0004&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww-01.ibm.com%2Fsupport%2Fdocview.wss%3Fuid%3Dnas2cada1ae208a4adf38625798b0041ef0b&ei=e-enT4nEJYWQ9gSW5e2YAw&usg=AFQjCNEhTaW5sWWP2Q307MJd2uZF0LPLpw&cad=rja
and get SI46251.

I took a look at the 6.1 to 7.1 ptf cross reference available at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/2d3aff1c6b4d6ce086256453000d971e/0b241f6fef1dd47f862577060078e5fb?OpenDocument
Apparently they are still working on the 7.1 ptf.

ORIGIN ORIGIN TARGET TARGET
PRODUCT VRM PTF/FIX VRM PTF/FIX
5761TC1 V6R1M0 SI46573 V7R1M0 PENDING
V6R1M0 SI46251 V7R1M0 PENDING

Open a ticket reference apar SE50787 and tell them you want the 7.1 ptf.