From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Nelson
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:53 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Klutz

Jerry,

If you have room, try this:

Go to Sam's Club or a restaurant supply outfit. Get one of those baker's
racks with wheels on it. Put all your stationary gear on the rack, and you
should end up with a minimal number of cables to disconnect when the rack
needs moving.

That's what I've got, and it works great.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx