Bondo & Duct Tape are the best fix-all items. All shops should have them
in their tool box :)

From: "Jerry C. Adams" <midrange@xxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 05/03/2012 07:18 AM
Subject: RE: Klutz

Unfortunately, I kicked the plug out of the UPS. I don't see any way
(other
than massive duct taping) to anchor the plug there.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
When A.G. Bell tried to sell his patent to Western Union, he was turned
down
with the words: "This electrical toy has far too many shortcomings to ever
be considered a practical means of communication." -EUI
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN