To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Job ran halfway thru, then vanished except for 2 QPDSPJOB spoolfiles in QEZDEBUG.

Thanks Gary, Rob, Chuck,

I did get dsplog to reveal this -

CPF1164 00 COMPLETION Job 812082/UROPER/CNSRDC9 ended on 05/01/12 at 16:13:24; .889 seconds used; end code 0
CNSRDC9 UROPER 812082 QWTMCEOJ 0000 05/01/12 16:13:24.379108 UROPER

As the job is no longer in the system, because it "thinks" it ran normally
I can't do the dspjoblog against it as Chuck suggested but I did post the
spool files generated yesterday.

QPDSPJOB1 spool file -
http://code.midrange.com/e48c1a3d72.html

QPDSPJOB2 spool file -