We really don't have all that big of a team. Four i developers, (not
counting myself as I am more of a system administrator these days). We
have a development lpar. That lpar is Mimixed over to another box. No
source on production except for custom programs used during a Mimix
switch. Only one developer has *ALLOBJ on production and it requires a
separate user profile reserved basically for doing Mimix work (as he is my
backup). We have a change management package (MKS, after switching from
Softlanding). Oh, I might rather they didn't have *ALLOBJ on development
as some things aren't caught until put into production but I've lost that
battle. We could have choked down the promotion process to require it to
go through channels but the developers can promote all the way to
production.

Some might argue that the team should know QSECOFR for off hours
emergencies. Charlie Mass... said so when presenting to our LUG once. I
shot the developer down who encouraged we go that route. Hasn't been
needed in years and once it's out there everything becomes an emergency.
I'll occasionally let them use QSECOFR to put on a vendor package or fix.
I hate it, but it just works that way. I really hate it after the one
vendor had a program which adopted QSECOFR and all it did was CALL QCMD.
Apparently he got tired of trying to talk users through stuff and they
would have to get permission or get someone with higher authority to do it
for him.

Our development lpar:
System ASP . . . . . . : 1552 G
% system ASP used . . : 65.1695
System Pool Reserved Max -----DB----- ---Non-DB---
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Fault Pages Fault Pages
1 735.00 245.37 +++++ .0 .0 77.9 957.8
2 9231.57 90.75 450 5.4 142.9 39.4 386.8
3 164.73 .23 15 .0 .0 .0 .0
4 3871.59 9.82 98 44.9 73.3 126.4 311.6
5 2471.08 4.96 479 .0 .0 7.3 8.2
Processor group . . . . . . . . . . . : P30
1.25 processors on our 9117MMA