This also just worked fine in iNav's run sql scripts.
7.1 with SI44594.

Connection , Show JDBC Properties
access: all
block size: 32
block criteria: 2
date format: iso
date separator: -
decimal separator: .
errors: full
extended dynamic: false
libraries: *LIBL
naming: sql
package:
package add: true
package cache: false
package error: warning
package library:
prefetch: true
prompt:
remarks: system
sort: hex
sort language: ENU
sort table:
sort weight: shared
time format: iso
time separator: .
trace: false
transaction isolation: none
translate binary: false
user:
package criteria: default
lob threshold: 32768
secure: false
data truncation: true
proxy server:
secondary URL:
data compression: true
big decimal: true
thread used: true
cursor hold: true
lazy close: false
driver: toolbox
bidi string type: 5
key ring name:
full open: false
server trace: 0
database name: GDISYS
extended metadata: false
cursor sensitivity: asensitive
behavior override: 0
package ccsid: 13488
minimum divide scale: 0
maximum precision: 31
maximum scale: 31
translate hex: character
toolbox trace:
qaqqinilib:
true autocommit: false
bidi implicit reordering: true
bidi numeric ordering: false
hold input locators: true
hold statements: false
query optimize goal: 0
keep alive:
receive buffer size:
send buffer size:
XA loosely coupled support: 0
translate boolean: true
metadata source: 1
query storage limit: -1
decfloat rounding mode: half even
autocommit exception: false
auto commit: true
ignore warnings:
secure current user: true
concurrent access resolution: 0
jvm16 synchronize: false
socket timeout:
use block update: false
maximum blocked input rows: 32000
query timeout mechanism: qqrytimlmt

Short of DSPUSRPRF's, DSPJOBD's and what not I don't know what else to
look at.
Call IBM?