From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stone, Joel
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:25 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: survey: frequency of in-house coded software enhancement promotions to production

How often does your shop promote in-house source code enhancements to production?

Please email personally to me and I will collate and send out a summary (without identifying anyone).

Please answer the following questions:

1) Frequency of promotions into Production of home-grown software enhancements (not break/fix patches & not vendor upgrades) - ie daily, weekly, monthly, or anytime.

2) Do you agree with the frequency? If not, what would be an ideal frequency in your opinion & why

3) What problems do you see with the frequency?

Thanks!

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.