failing load source disk. I have two good spare drives, so this is
what I attempted:

1. Install spare drive and IPL to DST
2. Format the spare drive
3. Copy the load source disk data to the spare
4. Power down
5. Remove the failing load source drive, and install the spare in it's place
6. Attempt to IPL

#6 fails. The machine is stuck in an endless loop of dumping main
storage and re-IPLing. Crap. Time to wipe the disks and restore again.

On 4/21/12, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <yggdrasil.raiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You know that with what you have just learned, you could make some big
bucks as a consultant when some old 620/720 et al kicks the bucket
right? i have done at least 3 or 4 reloads on machines that the owners
foolishly let 2 drives die on the raid...

Best regards and keep tinkering!