FWiW, signed on as a user without *ALLOBJ authority, the same script can be much simpler, having granted the *EXCLUDE authority to their own User Profile name to setup the lack-of-authority scenario. The script can be run in the same job by the one user, without any need [for the ability] to create another user nor a separate job with that new user to show the effects for WRKOBJ vs DSPOBJD:

crtdtaara qtemp/lglnotaut *lgl aut(*exclude)
/* &curusr in next step same as if: rtvjoba curuser(&curusr) */
grtobjaut qtemp/lglnotaut *dtaara user( &curusr ) aut(*exclude)
addlible qtemp *first /* ignore already exists error */
wrkobj *libl/lglnotaut *dtaara /* Object is not listed */
dspobjd *libl/lglnotaut *dtaara /* CPF2189: LGLNOTAUT in QTEMP */

Regards, Chuck