We would like to do that too. Still waiting for someone better than me to
figure out the AFPRSC dds keyword.

message: 2
date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:08:04 -0400
from: darren@xxxxxxxxx
subject: Printing web format images (JPG) from IBM i

Our users have a library of small .JPG files that look like parts. They'd
like to print a picture of the part beside the part # on a pick slip. We
have Infoprint, and do quite a bit of work with generating PDF. We also
creates a lot of Excel spreadsheets with POI java tools. What options are
there for generating pictures from JPG resources, using something like

Related ...