I placed a .csv file on a new folder on the root directory of our Iseries using CPYTOSTMF.

I can load the file into Excel, but no one else can - they are "denied access".

How can I see why others can't access?

They can see the folder and the file, but cannot read it into Excel.

Wrklnk shows:

Work with Authority

Object . . . . . . . . . . . . : /clientcu
Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . : DIR
Owner . . . . . . . . . . . . : JSTONE
Primary group . . . . . . . . : *NONE
Authorization list . . . . . . : *NONE

Type options, press Enter.
1=Add user 2=Change user authority 4=Remove user

Data -------------Data Authorities-------------
Opt User Authority Objopr Read Add Update Delete Execute

*PUBLIC *RWX X X X X X X
JSTONE *RWX X X X X X X

Thanks!

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.