Dave,

Tips 'n Techniques is an online magazine. Here's a link to one of last
months publications (which had the CL Corner column) -
http://www.mcpressonline.com/february-24-2012-volume-9-issue-8/february-24-2012-volume-9-issue-8/view-issue.html

Bruce
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Dave <dfx1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bruce,
Where exactly is this article? In a magazine?

We currently use an RPG pgm called by our own CL command EXECSQL,

eg, EXECSQL(update this set that = ''mydata" ..etc)