Jerry, I just saw this. Based on your question, it sounds like you
don't want any telnet sessions. If that is correct, just don't start
telnet. You can keep telnet from auto starting by changing the
autostart telnet attribute to *no. I believe the cmd is CHGTELA or
something close to hat.

Patrick Botz
botz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pbotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx