One of the folks who's working on this with me says it doesnt' work with IPDS but thanks for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm
Subject: Re: Splf generated as IPDS when it should be SCS

If I remember, an IPDS can be copied to a physical file - it has SCS
ontent plus graphical stuff. I think.
So give CPYSPLF a try - if you get something, check the PF to make sure
t's everything - an image of a signature would not come through, for
xample.
Then use the technique found in an IBM knowledge base for overriding
omething like QPRINT, then copying the PF into QPRINT - when you
PYSPLF, be sure to copy it with *FCFC format codes (I hope I have the
erms right - I'm doing this from a steadily non-linear memory bank!).
In the OVRPRTF of QPRINT, be sure to specify *SCS.
HTH
ern