From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:06 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: GoFaster alternative

Yeah back when we consolidated from numerous boxes at remote locations to
one kick butt box with great communications links the biggest calls we kept
getting were people were firing off the same job a number of times.
They were so used to their boxes being so slow they would fire off the job,
do a WRKJOBQ and wait for it. They weren't finding it in the job queue, or
in WRKACTJOB - it had already completed! Machine was too fast.
Man, users will complain about anything. :-)

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738