You can create a bootable CD, but before you go there you need to know the process is really, massively, painfully, ugly, and downright nasty SLOW. I mean really really SLOW. I tried it once on my 810. After many many hours I finally had to abort the job, IPL out of it and get some work done.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects