Booth, I'm not sure if we are understanding each other or not. What
I'm trying to achieve is for the enter key to have the same effect on
the choice field as the space bar. To choose we need to use the space
bar or the mouse. This would be fine, but in another application, we
have fields defined with the moubtn keyword which can be selected with
the mouse, the space bar and the enter key. We must have the same
behaviour for the choice field. It's such a basic and obvious
requirement, I'm amazed at the difficulty in finding the solution.