Have you checked to make sure that there isn't a currently active
session with the ID of the session you're trying to connect with?
Perhaps the user didn't signoff before closing the session.

Also, I assume you checked that the session ID being used it still
what you expect.

Either case would prevent just the emulator from connecting....though
I think you should have seen a different error than the one you
originally mentioned.

Charles