HP support of IBM Power hardware

fixed

All,

I realize this may sound radical to the iSeries community, but my company is
exploring a hardware maintenance contract change to HP. So this will mean all
the hardware maintenance support functions for our Power5/6/7 systems would now
be handled by HP, not IBM (hardware only). I have my own feelings about this,
and I am sure you all feel the same. Regardless, I am just trying to poll the
community for any other customers who currently use HP for their IBM i hardware
maintenance support. If so, please give me a little feedback relative to HP's
performance vs. traditional IBM hardware support.

Thanks,
Brad