From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 1:20 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Remote Site Cannot Connect

Well, Gary, my initial thought was, "No way." The stores only sign on long
enough to post some transactions, and rarely at the same time.

But I ran the QSFWINV program, anyway, just to see. Funny thing, neither
5722XW1 nor 5722XE1 show up. Been that way since before I came on board > a
year ago; the only things I've installed were QSHELL and the QSYS Includes
library.

I still don't think this is the problem. I've got three sessions running
right now, and it's only the one location. I even tried logging in this
morning before anyone else was on the System i. No dice.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
All I remember about my wedding day in 1967 is that the Cubs lost a
doubleheader. -George Will
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN