Re: Changing domain name

fixed

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:43:11 -0500, rob wrote:

Esteemed peers,

Currently our internal domain is dekko-1 On CFGTCP we show
Host name . . . . . . . . . . . 'GDIHQ' Domain name . . . . . . . .
. . 'dekko-1'

I think that's invalid for a fully qualified domain name. Might it help
if you gave it a top level domain name? It could be GDIHQ.dekko-1.invalid
if it's not externally routable.