Thanks Chuck. One reference on OCL that I found only seemed to imply
that a single character was used, thus my incorrect assumption that an
ASCII character, represented by 22 or 15 was appropriate. Found
another reference a few hours ago that was clearer on that as stating
several characters could be used. But, nothing like having actual
experience.

I appreciate your clarification. Testing this change is not minimally
disruptive as other people get interrupted. I don't recall if I
mentioned this earlier, but there are TWO of these printers needing
explicit tray selection. So, I get to make people in two areas happy
AND learn something of PCL and WSCT. Not a bad opportunity.

John McKee