Was looking at Scott K's EXCEL documentation from back in 2004 and
noticed a line to this tool called ROI. Which was to convert RPG into
Java classes.

Example at the bottom of one of his EXCEL posts

Related Content:

Free Open Source Tool Converts RPG Source to Java Classes or C++ Programs
How to Excel with RPG and Java
How to Excel with RPG and Java, Part 2
How to Excel with RPG and Java, Part 3
Return SQL Result Set from RPG to Java

Dug down and this is the verbage and link I came up with.

A new tool called RIO (RPG Into Objects) converts RPG source to Java
classes or C++ programs and includes a set of support classes that
simulates functionality specific to RPG in an object oriented (OO)
kind of way. This makes learning Java or C++ easier and lets
programmers retain their business logic.

RIO helps you more easily enable your legacy applications for
WebSphere development, e-business, or the latest technologies and
programming techniques. You can get more information on RIO at

http://www.asc-iseries.com/rio.htm.

When I click on this link I am not getting a good find. Anyone know
ANYTHING about this product. What happened to it, etc.

Thomas in DFW, TX