From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 6:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SEU error when pulling up complile spool file listing

Have fun, Jack - it'll be a steep climb, perhaps, at first, but it's
worth the view when you reach the summit.

This message is part of SEU - it doesn't go away even with installing
WDSC, cuz the iSeries know nothing about what's on your PC.

You can suppress it - in SEU press F18 - then page down - there's
something in almost the last item about messages - indicate you don't
want to see any.

HTH
Vern