From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:47 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: System Console

If it's attached via ethernet then you're already using Lan Console versus
the direct attach serial cable. The serial cable connection is not
supported after 6.1. Take baby steps. Determine the IP address used by
your system, and the IP address used by that PC. You will probably have to
change your system's IP address to something which can be used on your
intrAnet. Then stop using a cross over cable and connect them both to your
router(s).

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/rzajr/rzajropc
onoverview.htm

Group Dekko