It's more of a "the machine is 700km away and i dont have direct
access to it "surprise rather than a "they worked around me" one.
As soon as i have it on v7r3.5 i'll check that value (i cant find it
in the old websm gui).
Anyway, v6r1.3 + 240_382 is within the same time frame if i'm not
mistaken so it could have been updated at the same time.

Best regards,