hi Chris,

Hmmm... my interpretation was the opposite of yours. I assumed that when Bob said "explicit", he meant that the TLS conversation was specified explicitly ( via SECCNN(*IMPLICIT) ) as opposed to negotiated (i.e. SECCNN(*SSL) )

But, I guess he could've meant it either way. Hopefully, Bob will know which one of these matches his requirements.