Thanks Alan.
I appreciate all the help you have provided.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, journaling. I sent you instructions and code via private mail.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Louis,
I looked at the MONIFS program and it will retrieve one record from the
QAUDRJN each time it is called and put it in a data file.
I was looking for a method that would notify me that a file was created
in
a specific folder and that the file was complete.

Is there any simple way to determine this?

Thanks,

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx>