We do this often by interrogating what to send with a simple perl script
which builds the sFTP script. The whole thing is embedded in the bash
script that is called from CL.

If you want a sample email me offline.

Jerry

Only way I can think of is to invoke the script twice, with different
values for the environment variables. I can do that, but it is so
tempting to try to do it all in one session. Maybe two is better.

John McKee