On the first blank line of the control group simply put a sequence number in. So if you wish to insert between the *SAVCFG and the QGPL save, use sequence number 35. BRMS will renumber everything to even numbers once the insert is complete.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects